How to send Zip, Exe, Apk files on Whatsapp? Are you a die heart fan of WhatsApp? Do you use it and share images, audios a lot? Do you also want to share Apk, Zip, Exe and all other types of files on Whatsapp? If yes, then you are in the right place. Today, we will be sharing the step by step process to send all types of files like apk, etc on Whatsapp. First, let me clear the thing that currently Whatsapp doesn’t provide any feature or method officially to share apk, zip etc files.
Till now, files like videos, audios, images, contacts, etc. can be shared. But sometimes it becomes very necessary for us to send such files to relatives and at that we can’t use apps like xender, shareit for this. So a messenger is the best way to do that. The problem here arises is WhatsApp doesn’t provide any feature for it. But with time, people developed the ways to share such files on WhatsApp and that we are going to share today.
Whatsapp has become the most popular messenger these days. Two out of every three people use WhatsApp. It is the best method to stay up to date with friends, relatives, and others. We can also make groups and share a message with all of them too. We can also make voice and video calls on WhatsApp. But it doesn’t allow us to share all types of files. So people think it’s useless. Now, you don’t need to worry anymore or search anywhere on the web as we are going to share a 100% working trick to share all files on WhatsApp.
We are going to share the best solution for this problem. Yes, it is possible to share apk, zip, exe files on WhatsApp by the method we are sharing. So don’t feel it useless for only this reason. Follow all the steps described below and you will be able to share on Whatsapp.
- First of all download app Dropbox from below link:
- If you don’t have an account then register on the app otherwise sign in to your account.
- Now download another app named Cloudsend.
- Open Cloudsend and allow all the permissions required by the app to run.
- A folder named Cloudsend will be automatically created, now close the app.
- Open File Manager and select the file which you want to send and click on the share option. You will see the Cloudsend option, click on it.
- Wait till the file is uploaded successfully on Cloudsend. It will not show any error because of the size of the file. Buy it may take some large time if file size is very big.
- After successful upload, you will see two options Copy and Share. So it means you can share its link. Click on Share.
- You will see the list of apps where you can share. Click on Whatsapp.
- On the next screen, you will see WhatsApp contacts. Select whom you want to share.
- Done your file will be sent. To whom you send will be able to download the file.
So, friends, this is the trick or you can say method to send zip, doc, exe, rar, apk, etc and all types of files on WhatsApp. You can easily share apk, zip and all types of files by following the above-described steps. This is the easiest trick to share such files on Whatsapp which only requires two apps i.e. Dropbox and Cloudsend. So just follow all the steps and attach any file and share it with your friends.
What do you think? Isn’t it a useful and great trick for all? Of course, it is. This trick is great for those who want to share such files on WhatsApp as it is the fastest and easiest way to share. If still, you are getting any problem in sharing these files on WhatsApp, feel free to share your problem in comments and also your experience for this method. Stay tuned and updated with us.