Airtel is the fastest internet speed provider in India as per Speedtest Awards. Even then if you are upset with your airtel internet speed then it’s your mistake. Don’t worry I will share Airtel 4G APN & GPRS Internet Settings that will help you to increase Airtel 3G/4G speed. Their are lots of factors which decides internet speed. It have been observed that in most of the cases this happens because of slow Internet Settings. You simply have to follow my guide to increase airtel internet speed on any device. Once you apply all the changes don’t forget to share results in the comment section. Let’s have a look at the guide.
How to Get Airtel GPRS Settings
Now a days almost every smart phone or any other device comes with pre installed internet settings for most popular sim card. In case your device missing these settings then you will not able to access to internet.
Their are 2 possible ways to get airtel GPRS settings. I am sharing both methods in this guide. You can use any one which you find suitable.
- Get GPRS internet setting by sending an SMS “MO” To 54321. Save these settings as default settings on your device.
- You can also receive Airtel GPRS Setting Online.
- First of all go to Airtel website.
- Enter your mobile number.
- You will get the settings via SMS on your Airtel mobile number.
- Simply save these settings as default settings on your device.
- That’s it you are ready to go.
So these were two possible ways to get Airtel 3G 4G Settings. If you are internet freak than second method is for you. The first method is the oldest one and the fasted too. You can also create Airtel APN Setting manually on your device which we will learn in next section of our article.
How to increase Airtel Internet Speed with APN Settings
Finally we are going the answer the most asked question and the reason for you to visit our website. These APN settings which we have shared above will increase your internet speed. If you don’t have any idea about what APN settings is then I have added guide too so you won’t face any issues.
- Open mobile settings and scroll to mobile network options.
- Go to Access Point Names (APN) options and click on create new APN.
- Now copy APN Settings which we have shared above.
- Done, now youe airtel internert speed have been increased.
Finally you have updated APN settings and now your interner speed will increase. These settings varies from device to device. In case your internet connection stops working after applying these changes then you can use above method to get airtel GPRS settings on your phone.
Here comes the end of this article. I hope your questions was answered in this article. We learnt how to get airtel internet settings on any device. Then the most asked question was also answered. I hope your internet speed have increased after using these APN settings. In case you have any doubt in your mind then fell free to share in the comments.